![]() |
| Link to 'LEGO' listing. |
My youngest daughter (20) found this a few days ago. She was beyond excited. Synergy could not get better. TWO of her most favorite things combined.
All my 4 kids enjoyed Lego.
BUT, none as passionately as the youngest. Unlike the other three she also (at least as yet) not grown too old for Lego. Neither have I -- though I now LIMIT how much time I spend building Lego because time is limited.
This was a HINT from her.
She already knows that I have got her the 2026 Lego 'City' Advent Calendar. This year she told me she only wanted one Lego Advent Calendar since she has about 16 from years past.
I have been into Lego for over 30 years. Discovered Lego when my oldest was about 2 or 3. Since then it has never stopped. A couple of years ago, for the first time in 30+ years, there were NO Lego sets under the Christmas tree -- though I had bough two Lego Advent Calendars.
Both daughters, who were at home, said they didn't want more Legos for Christmas.
I had commented beforehand that it would be strange NOT to have Legos under the tree.
WELL, IT REALLY AFFECTED ME!
Rectified that the next year. I bought a few sets for MYSELF. But my youngest changed her mind too.
So ...
Appears that this set was put forward in the ever ongoing Lego 'contest' where enthusiast can suggest kits.
The Abbey looks a TAD too skinny for my liking. Should be wider.
Daughter loves the interior detail and figurines.
Wanted to make sure YOU know about this. Cheers. Enjoy. 😇

Comments
Post a Comment