Skip to main content

Plane Crash At The 'Alton', New Hampshire, 'Airport On Ice'.

Click to ENLARGE.


< >  < >  < >  < >  < >

I took these pictures today. From what I recall this accident happened last week. Doesn't look too serious -- the starboard side wheel collapsed. Yes, the prop will need to be replaced too. Not sure what happened.

It is not unusual to have a few 'minor' crashes at the 'Alton Ice Airport' each winter (if it is open). I don't think we have ever had anything too serious & I have now been in Alton for 18 years.

I have seen planes much more damaged than this.

But still a shame. Hate to think what it will cost -- though I am sure the owner must have had insurance.

😇





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First National Park Established East Of The Mississippi: NOT 'Acadia' But 'Mackinac' In Michigan.

  Click images to ENLARGE . Link to ' mackinacparks.com ' website.

'Amazon' 'Kindle Direct Publishing' (KDP) I Down -- Looks Like It Was 'Hacked'.

Click to ENLARGE .

The LATEST Catholic Saint, 'Carlos Acutis' -- Credited With Saving The Lives Of Others, BUT Could NOT Prolong HIS LIFE?

Click to ENLARGE . News snippets from ' Google News '.