Skip to main content

How Can A Judge Dismiss An Undocumented Immigrant Lying To The DMV?

Click to ENLARGE. News stories from 'Google'. Google for more.
Did YOU know about this?

Google it.

Boston judge holding the ICE agent in contempt for arresting this undocumented immigrant who lied to the DMV.

This is WOKE gone WILD.

This is wrong.

IF I lied to the DMV I would be in prison. This is wrong.

This is dead wrong.

This judge should be IMPEACHED.

I am incensed.

This stupid wokeness has to END.

Period.

😇



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First National Park Established East Of The Mississippi: NOT 'Acadia' But 'Mackinac' In Michigan.

  Click images to ENLARGE . Link to ' mackinacparks.com ' website.

'Amazon' 'Kindle Direct Publishing' (KDP) I Down -- Looks Like It Was 'Hacked'.

Click to ENLARGE .

The LATEST Catholic Saint, 'Carlos Acutis' -- Credited With Saving The Lives Of Others, BUT Could NOT Prolong HIS LIFE?

Click to ENLARGE . News snippets from ' Google News '.