Skip to main content

$2.5 BILLION To Renovate 2 'Federal Reserve' Buildings!

Click to ENLARGE. News snippets from 'Google News'.

No wonder President Trump is MAD & suspicious.

$2.5 Billion is a LOT of money. Wow. I can't ever recall seeing building renovation costs being quoted in BILLIONS.

This needs to be looked.

Is it even WORTH renovating these two buildings -- irrespective of their history. Sounds like it would be cheaper to build two MODERN, energy efficient buildings.

I am so GLAD that this is being looked into.

Wow.

Were YOU aware of this? I wasn't.

I am glad that I went looking. 

I felt it was MY DUTY to bring it to YOUR attention.

Look into it. WOW.

😖


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First National Park Established East Of The Mississippi: NOT 'Acadia' But 'Mackinac' In Michigan.

  Click images to ENLARGE . Link to ' mackinacparks.com ' website.

'Amazon' 'Kindle Direct Publishing' (KDP) I Down -- Looks Like It Was 'Hacked'.

Click to ENLARGE .

The LATEST Catholic Saint, 'Carlos Acutis' -- Credited With Saving The Lives Of Others, BUT Could NOT Prolong HIS LIFE?

Click to ENLARGE . News snippets from ' Google News '.