Skip to main content

CNN's 'Live Aid' Special (For 40th Anniversary) Is On July 13, 2025 -- Hoping It Will Be GREAT.

Click to ENLARGE. Link to 'CNN'.

I am excited & hoping that CNN does (at a minimum) a semi-decent job. They should be able to (I hope, I hope).

Over the last few years I have become a HUGE, HUGE FAN of 'Live Aid'.

I watch 'YouTube' clips of it near weekly. I can't get enough.

There is so much scope for CNN.

I already set up the DVR to record it.

Fingers crossed.

Are you going to watch? You should.

😇




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First National Park Established East Of The Mississippi: NOT 'Acadia' But 'Mackinac' In Michigan.

  Click images to ENLARGE . Link to ' mackinacparks.com ' website.

'Amazon' 'Kindle Direct Publishing' (KDP) I Down -- Looks Like It Was 'Hacked'.

Click to ENLARGE .

The LATEST Catholic Saint, 'Carlos Acutis' -- Credited With Saving The Lives Of Others, BUT Could NOT Prolong HIS LIFE?

Click to ENLARGE . News snippets from ' Google News '.