Skip to main content

Junk/Spam USPS Mail (i.e., Snailmail) With BOGUS Warnings To Make It Look Official/Important.

Click to ENLARGE.
I got this letter (above) yesterday -- in the mail.

I knew it was JUNK. Spam. Offering overpriced loans.

The 'BOGUS' WARNING on the envelope did amuse me.

Well, interfering with any & all mail delivered by the USPS is a crime. That is what this refers to.

It is, OF COURSE, NOT specific to this letter.

Clever -- nah, DESPERATE -- ruse to get the recipient to pay it some attention.

I ONLY opened it because I wanted to see WHO the CLOWN was -- plus I wanted a photo so I could do this post.

So, now we BOTH know.

The statement on the envelope is true. So they have not committed a crime or told a lie.

Just desperate. Pity. 

😆





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First National Park Established East Of The Mississippi: NOT 'Acadia' But 'Mackinac' In Michigan.

  Click images to ENLARGE . Link to ' mackinacparks.com ' website.

'Amazon' 'Kindle Direct Publishing' (KDP) I Down -- Looks Like It Was 'Hacked'.

Click to ENLARGE .

The LATEST Catholic Saint, 'Carlos Acutis' -- Credited With Saving The Lives Of Others, BUT Could NOT Prolong HIS LIFE?

Click to ENLARGE . News snippets from ' Google News '.