Skip to main content

Christos Anesti! Happy ORTHODOX Easter This Sunday.

 

🕂  🕂  🕂  🕂  🕂  🕂

I have always been aware of the Orthodox Easter.

Then came my friendship with 'Dr. Paul Demko' above. We started celebrating together online.

This is DEBATABLE, but I kind of feel the Orthodox Easter is CLOSER to the original idea ... 'spirit'.

Yes, in terms of actual dates, i.e., the calendar, it is kind of screwed up.

But, hey ....

Cute celebration.

Christos Anesti!

🕂  🕂  🕂  🕂  🕂  🕂

😇

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First National Park Established East Of The Mississippi: NOT 'Acadia' But 'Mackinac' In Michigan.

  Click images to ENLARGE . Link to ' mackinacparks.com ' website.

'Amazon' 'Kindle Direct Publishing' (KDP) I Down -- Looks Like It Was 'Hacked'.

Click to ENLARGE .

The LATEST Catholic Saint, 'Carlos Acutis' -- Credited With Saving The Lives Of Others, BUT Could NOT Prolong HIS LIFE?

Click to ENLARGE . News snippets from ' Google News '.