Skip to main content

'4th of July' In Addition To Being 'Independence Day' Is ALSO 'Alice in Wonderland Day' -- Which Seems Cute & Fitting.

I was curious as to what other 'holidays' took place on the 4th of July.

So, I went looking. Nothing that much. Some appear to be ad hoc.

Then, this caught my eye. I checked. It is for real.

Supposedly, the first time Lewis Carroll told the story ...

True?

That I don't know.

Thought this might interest you.

Happy 4th of July.

Enjoy. Cheers. 😇


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First National Park Established East Of The Mississippi: NOT 'Acadia' But 'Mackinac' In Michigan.

  Click images to ENLARGE . Link to ' mackinacparks.com ' website.

'Amazon' 'Kindle Direct Publishing' (KDP) I Down -- Looks Like It Was 'Hacked'.

Click to ENLARGE .

The LATEST Catholic Saint, 'Carlos Acutis' -- Credited With Saving The Lives Of Others, BUT Could NOT Prolong HIS LIFE?

Click to ENLARGE . News snippets from ' Google News '.