Skip to main content

I Wish GOD Would Be MORE 'Considerate' Towards HIS Popes.

The news today that the 71-year old NEW Pope, (our Pope Leo), needs lung surgery came as a shock.

Jesus wept.

This pope is YOUNG. He is YOUNGER than me. MT 1st pope to be YOUNGER than me.

I don't KNOW what ails me. I might need surgery ... BUT I avoid doctors.

Yes, I know he gets the best care possible in the World.

But, this is NOT FAIR.

THE POPE is NOT one of us.

He is, by definition, the 'Vicar of Christ' -- God's Representative on Earth. God's AMBASSDOR to us.

Per established Catholic LORE he was elected Pope with the Blessing of the Holy Spirit.

His Papacy has only just started.

Kind of ironic. The last pope also had lung surgery.

All of the recent popes have suffered.

ENOUGH. ENOUGH.

I just don't want to cope with ANOTHER Conclave.

I want this Pope to reign for AT LEAST 20 years.

I will be LONG GONE by then.

God, PLEASE cut some slack for YOUR POPE.

😞



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First National Park Established East Of The Mississippi: NOT 'Acadia' But 'Mackinac' In Michigan.

  Click images to ENLARGE . Link to ' mackinacparks.com ' website.

'Amazon' 'Kindle Direct Publishing' (KDP) I Down -- Looks Like It Was 'Hacked'.

Click to ENLARGE .

The LATEST Catholic Saint, 'Carlos Acutis' -- Credited With Saving The Lives Of Others, BUT Could NOT Prolong HIS LIFE?

Click to ENLARGE . News snippets from ' Google News '.