Skip to main content

'Revels' (Midwinter) 2026 In 'Cambridge', MA Will Be 'An American Celebration Of The Solstice'.

Link to 'THE Revels', 'Cambridge', Massachusetts.

By my definition ALL 'Revels' are GOOD. That is a given.

I have been going to Revels, in New Hampshire & at the MOTHERSHIP, i.e., 'Cambridge', MA, for the last 25 years. That still makes me a newcomer! There are folks that go back 40 years.

I mark my year by Midwinter Revels.

While I enjoy them all, I like some more than others. That has to be the case.

Yes, I am a sucker for the original/traditional British/English Manor house Revels. But, I understand you can't keep on doing those year in, year out. You have to have variety.

Having said that, two of my favorites, BOTH from Cambridge of course, were the 'Venetian' & 'Acadian'. I still listen to the music from those.

I also like those set in America.

This year, of course, is 'America 250'.

These Revels mark that. Bravo.

Yes, I got my ticket & my NEW seat.

For a decade (or more) I made sure I had a front row, middle seat in the balcony. Best view.

Last year I wanted to be closer to the stage. So, I got this seat, within spitting distance, tucked away. Slightly limited view BUT you are very close.

Got the same seat for this year. 😊

Tickets still available. Definite treat. Make it part of your holiday tradition. It is part of mine.

Cheers. 😇


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First National Park Established East Of The Mississippi: NOT 'Acadia' But 'Mackinac' In Michigan.

  Click images to ENLARGE . Link to ' mackinacparks.com ' website.

'Amazon' 'Kindle Direct Publishing' (KDP) I Down -- Looks Like It Was 'Hacked'.

Click to ENLARGE .

The LATEST Catholic Saint, 'Carlos Acutis' -- Credited With Saving The Lives Of Others, BUT Could NOT Prolong HIS LIFE?

Click to ENLARGE . News snippets from ' Google News '.