Skip to main content

China Tariffs (De Facto 'Embargo') Will DRAMATICALLY Increase PC Prices.

Click to ENLARGE. Sources identified within image.
Yes, a lot of good are going to go up in prices, but I worry most about PCs.

We don't buy that many, but as a household we buy a few on a fairly regular basis. My daughter just gone one -- & she got a good deal. I worry that days of such deals are going to be history.

A lot of PCs, in particular laptops, come from China.

Near ALL the MAJOR miniPC vendors are Chinese.

Today's unbelievable 145% tariff rate will CERTAINLY double prices! Not good.

Yes, I am sure that importers shipped in a TON of inventory to avoid tariffs. Nonetheless, they will feel tempted to slowly raise prices on these to offset their future declines in margins. Not good.

I worry that 6 months down the road we might also see limited availability. Not good.

Just hope we can get a decent resolution to this stand-off with China. Not doing us any good right now.

😇
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First National Park Established East Of The Mississippi: NOT 'Acadia' But 'Mackinac' In Michigan.

  Click images to ENLARGE . Link to ' mackinacparks.com ' website.

'Amazon' 'Kindle Direct Publishing' (KDP) I Down -- Looks Like It Was 'Hacked'.

Click to ENLARGE .

The LATEST Catholic Saint, 'Carlos Acutis' -- Credited With Saving The Lives Of Others, BUT Could NOT Prolong HIS LIFE?

Click to ENLARGE . News snippets from ' Google News '.