Skip to main content

Today, 'April 7', Is 'International Beaver Day'. Wow! Who Knew? I Report With A Straight Face & 'No Comments'.

Click to ENLARGE. Images from 'Google'.

I had no idea. Just happen to see this cute beaver icon (top, left) on my 'Windows 11' SEARCH bar a couple of hours ago. I very RARELY use that Search bar. So it was just by chance that I happened to see it. I hovered my cursor over the icon to see what it was about --> 'International Beaver Day'! Wow. How special. How magical.

I had to SHARE with YOU.

But I am doing so with a straight face (😑) & with no comments.

You can take this whichever way you want. As one image (above) says "Know Your Beavers".

I agree. Enough said. Enjoy.

Enjoy your International Beaver Day.

😑



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First National Park Established East Of The Mississippi: NOT 'Acadia' But 'Mackinac' In Michigan.

  Click images to ENLARGE . Link to ' mackinacparks.com ' website.

'Amazon' 'Kindle Direct Publishing' (KDP) I Down -- Looks Like It Was 'Hacked'.

Click to ENLARGE .

The LATEST Catholic Saint, 'Carlos Acutis' -- Credited With Saving The Lives Of Others, BUT Could NOT Prolong HIS LIFE?

Click to ENLARGE . News snippets from ' Google News '.