Skip to main content

Profusely Sweating CORN & How That Contributes To Higher Humidity In The Midwest.

Click to ENLARGE. 'Google' for more ....
I caught a snippet of this, this morning, on CNN.

I was intrigued & gobsmacked. Never heard -- or thought -- of this. 

For a start, I don't live in corn country, & as such my exposure to corn is rather limited. I, however, have shukked my fair share of corn -- much of it, recently, to feed squirrels. Yes, I had noticed that some batches of corn were wetter/slicker than others. I guess that must have been corn that sweated.

We are talking LOTS of sweat here. 3,500 to 5,000 GALLONS per acre in a day or two. As the CNN report pointed out, that is enough water to fill a full-size swimming pool in a few days.

This is exacerbating climate change!

😕
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First National Park Established East Of The Mississippi: NOT 'Acadia' But 'Mackinac' In Michigan.

  Click images to ENLARGE . Link to ' mackinacparks.com ' website.

'Amazon' 'Kindle Direct Publishing' (KDP) I Down -- Looks Like It Was 'Hacked'.

Click to ENLARGE .

The LATEST Catholic Saint, 'Carlos Acutis' -- Credited With Saving The Lives Of Others, BUT Could NOT Prolong HIS LIFE?

Click to ENLARGE . News snippets from ' Google News '.