Skip to main content

'Acadia National Park for Senior Amblers' Now Available As an eBook (ALL Platforms), Paperback & Audio Book.

'Amazon' listing.

All three 'formats' are now available: paperback (139 pages), eBook (ALL platforms) & audio book.

The eBook though marked 'Kindle' is in NO WAY limited to 'Kindle' devices.

The eBook can be read on ANYTHING!

>> It can read on ANY browser.

>> It can be read on ANY iPhone.

>> It can be read on ANY Android phone.

>> It can be read on ANY tablet or pad.

>> It can be read on ANY Windows 11 PC.

>> It can be read on ANY Apple Mac (running macOS 14.0 or later).

That folks don't understand it & that Amazon doesn't make any effort to rectify this ignorance drives me insane. 

You can listen to the book while driving to Acadia or as you drive around.

So, I have covered all the bases. There is NO point making a hardback or a color printed version.

I want to keep this book AFFORDABLE.

So, please check it out. Thank you. 😇


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First National Park Established East Of The Mississippi: NOT 'Acadia' But 'Mackinac' In Michigan.

  Click images to ENLARGE . Link to ' mackinacparks.com ' website.

'Amazon' 'Kindle Direct Publishing' (KDP) I Down -- Looks Like It Was 'Hacked'.

Click to ENLARGE .

'A Single Thread' By 'Tracy Chevalier' -- Quite The Book (Amazing Research), I Just Did NOT Like The Last 1.5 Chapters.

Click to ENLARGE . For 'Amazon' listing .