![]() |
| News snippets from 'Google News'. Link to 'PBS News' article. |
I have an uneasy & difficult relationship with today's AI.
I can honestly say I have never used 'ChapGPT', 'Claude', or whatever.
I turn off as much AI features as I am allowed to do on my phone & PCs.
Yes, 'Google Chrome' still insist on giving me an AI summary each time I do a search. I tend to skip that ...
There is an IRONY here.
Way back in the mid-1970s I was BIG into THEN AI.
But, that was BEYOND night and day.
I worked on an algorithm for computerized 'Scrabble'. But I was foiled because we did NOT have any computerized dictionaries at the time (or at least at my disposal). I got fed up of creating my own list of words.
Today's AI scares me.
I think it is out-of-control.
I don't trust today's AI.
I was in NO WAY surprised to hear that today's AI lies, cheats & is basically unethical & corrupt.
It is what I expected.
IF YOU were surprised, then you have already become dependent on today's AI. Carry on trucking. I wish you all the best. You will NEED IT. Cheers. PAX.
😇

Comments
Post a Comment