Skip to main content

Good Job That 'Joe Scarborough' (MSNBC) Didn't Have ANY Credibility, Shame or Face To LOSE.

 

I have NOT been able to stand him for the last few years. With him it is always: ME, ME, ME ... Look at ME. Plus I am not partial to bosses that screw the help!

I rarely if ever watch MSNBC these days. I like Ali Velshi. He is a class act. I actually LISTEN to him during my ambling via Sirius XM.

Scarborough is shameless.

Well, luckily he had NO credibility, shame or face to lose.

I won't be surprised if his -- very tedious and pointless -- show is off air soon. 

What a joke.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First National Park Established East Of The Mississippi: NOT 'Acadia' But 'Mackinac' In Michigan.

  Click images to ENLARGE . Link to ' mackinacparks.com ' website.

'Amazon' 'Kindle Direct Publishing' (KDP) I Down -- Looks Like It Was 'Hacked'.

Click to ENLARGE .

The LATEST Catholic Saint, 'Carlos Acutis' -- Credited With Saving The Lives Of Others, BUT Could NOT Prolong HIS LIFE?

Click to ENLARGE . News snippets from ' Google News '.