Skip to main content

My Blog Posts (on WordPress) Nov. 1 -> 15, 2024.

 

Click to ENLARGE.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
I have finally come to my senses. I am done (so done) with 'WordPress' -- both self-hosted & '.com'. Way too much hassle & aggravation. I no longer have the time nor the patience. The goal, in my old age, is to keep it all simple.

So, I am going ALL 'Google'. I hope I will NOT regret that. I don't know. Fingers crossed.

So here are the posts from November 1 to 15, 2024.

Wish me luck. Second change in blogging platforms in 2-weeks. Jeez. Not amused.

Popular posts from this blog

First National Park Established East Of The Mississippi: NOT 'Acadia' But 'Mackinac' In Michigan.

  Click images to ENLARGE . Link to ' mackinacparks.com ' website.

'Amazon' 'Kindle Direct Publishing' (KDP) I Down -- Looks Like It Was 'Hacked'.

Click to ENLARGE .

The LATEST Catholic Saint, 'Carlos Acutis' -- Credited With Saving The Lives Of Others, BUT Could NOT Prolong HIS LIFE?

Click to ENLARGE . News snippets from ' Google News '.