Skip to main content

Christmas 2024 -- For The Record.

 

Click to ENLARGE.


<>  <>  <>  <>  <>

My family (for obvious reasons) doesn't like me posting too much about our personal life online.

So, I am only given permission, each year, to post a bare minimum of Christmas photos. That is what I am doing. I took 101 (so far, not counting ones I had taken in days past) but this is all I will post. 😇

Yes, I have posted more on Facebook -- particularly of the handcrafted, handmade, hand painted and hand burned gifts made for us by our 18 year old, very talented, artist.

I post these pictures, as the title says, for THE RECORD. 😇



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First National Park Established East Of The Mississippi: NOT 'Acadia' But 'Mackinac' In Michigan.

  Click images to ENLARGE . Link to ' mackinacparks.com ' website.

'Amazon' 'Kindle Direct Publishing' (KDP) I Down -- Looks Like It Was 'Hacked'.

Click to ENLARGE .

The LATEST Catholic Saint, 'Carlos Acutis' -- Credited With Saving The Lives Of Others, BUT Could NOT Prolong HIS LIFE?

Click to ENLARGE . News snippets from ' Google News '.