Skip to main content

You Have To LOVE Market Days Like Today! Wow. What A Ride.

 

I am now plenty old enough to know that THE market goes up & down.

It can't always keep on going upwards.

What goes up has to come down.

This has been a good year for most.

This will probably be just another blip.

The Dow could be UP 1,500 tomorrow.

I don't get excited either when the market goes up or down.

It was fun to watch it drop.

I was caught up in some writing & as such missed (atypically) the 2:15 Fed announcement THOUGH I knew it was happening today. As such I only looked at the market just after 3pm once the fun had already started.

Do not worry. We will gain all of this back soon. Mark my word. What goes down also eventually comes up. These days faster than it used to.

😇


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First National Park Established East Of The Mississippi: NOT 'Acadia' But 'Mackinac' In Michigan.

  Click images to ENLARGE . Link to ' mackinacparks.com ' website.

'Amazon' 'Kindle Direct Publishing' (KDP) I Down -- Looks Like It Was 'Hacked'.

Click to ENLARGE .

'A Single Thread' By 'Tracy Chevalier' -- Quite The Book (Amazing Research), I Just Did NOT Like The Last 1.5 Chapters.

Click to ENLARGE . For 'Amazon' listing .