Skip to main content

2025 New Year's Resolution Accomplished With Panache. I Nailed IT!

 

Click to ENLARGE.
Yes, yes, YES ... I nailed it.

I did not waver, I did not procrastinate, I did NOT fail.

I was DONE on January 9, 2025!

I had NOT expected to have got it done, i.e., fully build the 1,085 piece set, that quickly. I thought it would take me weeks.

In the end I only worked on it for about 7 nights. Maybe at most 10 hours.

Right at the start I screwed up twice. I knew I had & had to take apart all that I had built & start again. This was due to me being out of practice & rushing.

I slowed down & double/triple checked everything from that point onwards.

Worked.

Didn't screw up after that. No errors. Fully built, 100% true. No 'bodges'.

I enjoyed it. Really enjoyed it.

So much so that I am going to continue, i.e., build more 'Lego' trains.

So, stay tuned.

Not going to rush. Other things to do. Books to write. I will pace myself.

😇

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First National Park Established East Of The Mississippi: NOT 'Acadia' But 'Mackinac' In Michigan.

  Click images to ENLARGE . Link to ' mackinacparks.com ' website.

'Amazon' 'Kindle Direct Publishing' (KDP) I Down -- Looks Like It Was 'Hacked'.

Click to ENLARGE .

The LATEST Catholic Saint, 'Carlos Acutis' -- Credited With Saving The Lives Of Others, BUT Could NOT Prolong HIS LIFE?

Click to ENLARGE . News snippets from ' Google News '.