Skip to main content

'Voice of America' May Be SILENCE, But, Luckily, The World Still Has The Unsurpassed 'BBC News' As An Independent News Outlet.

Click to ENLARGE.
Growing up in Ceylon, 1950-1960, we used to get both 'Voice of America' & the 'BBC'. We never listened to the 'VoA'. We, just independent from Britain after 200-years as a colony, always opted for the BBC. I still do. I listen to BBC News first thing in the morning and last thing at night. That is how I get my quota of WORLD NEWS. I am so used to getting news from the BBC.

As it happens the BBC and the U.K. 'Daily Mail' are, by a country mile, my preferred news outlets. I read the 'Daily Mail', online, multiple times a day.

So, I am not that upset that the VoA could be going quiet.

All is NOT lost.

The World still have the BBC -- which remains unsurpassed. 

Unlikely that the BBC will ever get silenced. So there.

😇


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First National Park Established East Of The Mississippi: NOT 'Acadia' But 'Mackinac' In Michigan.

  Click images to ENLARGE . Link to ' mackinacparks.com ' website.

'Amazon' 'Kindle Direct Publishing' (KDP) I Down -- Looks Like It Was 'Hacked'.

Click to ENLARGE .

'A Single Thread' By 'Tracy Chevalier' -- Quite The Book (Amazing Research), I Just Did NOT Like The Last 1.5 Chapters.

Click to ENLARGE . For 'Amazon' listing .