Skip to main content

Next Pope After Francis (i.e., Papabili 2025) -- My 1st Cut.

Click to ENLARGE.
Two BIG changes happened since I wrote my 'Next Pope 2024' book early last year. They changed EVERYTHING when it came to papabili.

The two BIG changes were:

1/ The December 7, 2024, cardinal creating CONSISTORY.

2/ Donald Trump becoming President of the U.S.

Following the December 2024 consistory the Francis camp have ALL the votes they need to elect whoever they want -- even IF all the Francis created cardinals do not vote en bloc. Hence, Tagle.

I think Tagle is still too young & that Trump will walk all over him.

But, Francis liked him & he has a lot of support within the Francis-camp.

Tagle is my #1.
< > < > < > < > < >

With Trump as President we will NOT get a U.S. pope. That was only possible while Biden was president.

I have maintained since 2010 that we will NOT have an African pope any time soon. I still stand by that. There are too many elderly WHITE cardinal electors. Simple as that. 😇

I think Pietro Parolin is ILL. He just doesn't have the energy.

They will be looking for a pope that can stand-up to Trump -- IF IT IS NOT TAGLE. Hence why a Canadian might get the nod.

I will publish a list tomorrow of my TOP 10 papabili 2025 names. OK?

< > < > < > < > < >

Click to ENLARGE. Amazon Link.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First National Park Established East Of The Mississippi: NOT 'Acadia' But 'Mackinac' In Michigan.

  Click images to ENLARGE . Link to ' mackinacparks.com ' website.

'Amazon' 'Kindle Direct Publishing' (KDP) I Down -- Looks Like It Was 'Hacked'.

Click to ENLARGE .

The LATEST Catholic Saint, 'Carlos Acutis' -- Credited With Saving The Lives Of Others, BUT Could NOT Prolong HIS LIFE?

Click to ENLARGE . News snippets from ' Google News '.