Skip to main content

I Am Done With Popes, Conclaves & Cardinals -- UNLESS We Have Another Conclave This Year!

 

Click to ENLARGE.
We had two conclaves in 1978.

They were 49 days apart.

That is how we got 'John Paul I' & 'John Paul II' -- the former, the 'SMILING POPE', only pope for a fleeting 33-days.

Don't ask me why. I just have this nagging feeling that 2025 TOO will be a year of TWO CONCLAVES.

I sure HOPE I am WRONG.

I don't want another conclave.

I don't want another conclave in 2025.

I don't want another conclave in MY LIFETIME.

But ....

If there is one, I will have NO CHOICE but to wade in.

But, come January 1, 2026.

I am DONE. DONE. DONE.

Promise.

😇


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First National Park Established East Of The Mississippi: NOT 'Acadia' But 'Mackinac' In Michigan.

  Click images to ENLARGE . Link to ' mackinacparks.com ' website.

'Amazon' 'Kindle Direct Publishing' (KDP) I Down -- Looks Like It Was 'Hacked'.

Click to ENLARGE .

The LATEST Catholic Saint, 'Carlos Acutis' -- Credited With Saving The Lives Of Others, BUT Could NOT Prolong HIS LIFE?

Click to ENLARGE . News snippets from ' Google News '.