Skip to main content

'The Survivors', 2025 Australian Mini Series On 'Netflix' -- It is OK, But NOT Great.

Click to ENLARGE. 'IMDb.com' listing.

Decent enough plot with enough turns and intrigue.

But it somehow seemed to drag. I would constantly be checking to see how much was left! That is not good.

Some of YOU will like it better than I did. That is for sure.

Just letting you know.

Nice scenery.

Well, I have told you what I think. Just trying to help.

Enjoy, if you can. 😇


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First National Park Established East Of The Mississippi: NOT 'Acadia' But 'Mackinac' In Michigan.

  Click images to ENLARGE . Link to ' mackinacparks.com ' website.

'Amazon' 'Kindle Direct Publishing' (KDP) I Down -- Looks Like It Was 'Hacked'.

Click to ENLARGE .

The LATEST Catholic Saint, 'Carlos Acutis' -- Credited With Saving The Lives Of Others, BUT Could NOT Prolong HIS LIFE?

Click to ENLARGE . News snippets from ' Google News '.