Skip to main content

I Now Have 'SATELLITE SOS' On My 'Google' 'Pixel Pro XL' Phone.

Click to ENLARGE.

This message appeared on my phone, when I powered it up (outdoors), a few days ago.

I had read that this feature was coming -- with 'Android 16'. Yes, I did get the Android 16 update a few days ago.

I am excited. I am glad.

I am often in areas WITHOUT cell coverage. That has bothered me. 

Now I THEORETICALLY have this option.

Not sure whether it will work or HOW it will work.

You have to TXT. 

Hope I never have to use it.

😓

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First National Park Established East Of The Mississippi: NOT 'Acadia' But 'Mackinac' In Michigan.

  Click images to ENLARGE . Link to ' mackinacparks.com ' website.

'Amazon' 'Kindle Direct Publishing' (KDP) I Down -- Looks Like It Was 'Hacked'.

Click to ENLARGE .

The LATEST Catholic Saint, 'Carlos Acutis' -- Credited With Saving The Lives Of Others, BUT Could NOT Prolong HIS LIFE?

Click to ENLARGE . News snippets from ' Google News '.