Skip to main content

'Murder At The Patel Motel' On 'Audible' Is A HOOT. Very Different. Very Funny.

Click to ENLARGE. For 'Audible' listing.

Totally different to anything else I have heard on Audible & I have listened to close to a hundred by now (I think) -- 26 last year.

12 narrators, and just 4.5 hours.

So, more like a radio show, than a book being narrated.

It was, however, a total HOOT. Lots of fun. Indians making fun of themselves. Yes, adult themes -- that would never have got past Indian censors even 20 years ago.

Bravo.

Well done.

I knew it was short. Wish it was longer.

I THINK the cover picture is WRONG! The pool is indoor.

Definitely give it a spin. 

I thoroughly enjoyed it. 

Very clever. 

😇

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First National Park Established East Of The Mississippi: NOT 'Acadia' But 'Mackinac' In Michigan.

  Click images to ENLARGE . Link to ' mackinacparks.com ' website.

'Amazon' 'Kindle Direct Publishing' (KDP) I Down -- Looks Like It Was 'Hacked'.

Click to ENLARGE .

The LATEST Catholic Saint, 'Carlos Acutis' -- Credited With Saving The Lives Of Others, BUT Could NOT Prolong HIS LIFE?

Click to ENLARGE . News snippets from ' Google News '.