Skip to main content

'Substack' Is Arbitrary, Authoritarian & ERRATIC. I Am DONE.

 


Two days ago, with NO EXPLANATION whatsoever (or an e-mail), 'Substack' just arbitrarily suspended account for SUPPOSED violations of their 'Spam & Phishing' policy.

Everything I publish on Substack is LISTED on my Facebook page.

There is NOTHING even close to spamming let alone phishing.

I don't do either.

Then today, with no explanation, the suspension is magically lifted.

Doesn't make sense. Their suspensions are supposed to be for 5 days.

So they must have realized that they screwed up.

Well, I am DONE. Well & truly done.

Screw 'Substack'.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First National Park Established East Of The Mississippi: NOT 'Acadia' But 'Mackinac' In Michigan.

  Click images to ENLARGE . Link to ' mackinacparks.com ' website.

'Amazon' 'Kindle Direct Publishing' (KDP) I Down -- Looks Like It Was 'Hacked'.

Click to ENLARGE .

The LATEST Catholic Saint, 'Carlos Acutis' -- Credited With Saving The Lives Of Others, BUT Could NOT Prolong HIS LIFE?

Click to ENLARGE . News snippets from ' Google News '.