Skip to main content

"Je m'appelle Agneta" & "Buen Camino", 2 Cute European Movies Now On 'Netflix'.

 

Listing on 'IMDb.com': "Je m'appelle Agneta" & "Buen Camino".
Their intros on 'Netflix' both looked promising.

I was in the mood for some LIGHT watching. They both made that cut -- with aplomb.

Both were cute, amusing & not hard to watch (though "Je m'appelle", right at the end started to get a tad heavy).

I enjoyed them both.

They were both very well done. Slickly produced. Europe is getting good at making movies that make the Netflix cut.

If you have Netflix you should give these two a spin. You will work out, very quickly, whether they are for you or not.

"Buen Camino" is really fun with some gorgeous, shots. It is like you too are on the pilgrimage to 'Camino de Santiago'.

Enjoy. I did. Cheers.

😇




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1,031 HITS On This Blog Today. NOT RIGHT. Something FISHY. 12 Times Greater Than Average.

Click to ENLARGE . From built-in site stats.

In A Quandary As To How I Should Address My Female 'Physician Assistant' (PA).

  Click to ENLARGE . From ' Google '.

The LATEST Catholic Saint, 'Carlos Acutis' -- Credited With Saving The Lives Of Others, BUT Could NOT Prolong HIS LIFE?

Click to ENLARGE . News snippets from ' Google News '.