Skip to main content

I Want ALL Delivery Folks To STOP Giving Treats To My Dogs.


Yes, of course, I KNOW why they do it.

But, it is STUPID. They have NOT thought it through.

Giving treats makes them associate all delivery folks & (even worse) ALL TRUCKS with treats.

Now they will go after OTHER delivery folks & trucks looking for treats.

Yes, SOME ask IF you are around.

Others just do it.

I have complained to UPS & FedEx.

Yesterday, I FILED an official complaint with the USPS.

I have also e-mail my State Representatives asking whether we can get a LAW PASSED.

I am serious about this. I know other dog owners don't mind. Bully for them.

I mind.

😡

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First National Park Established East Of The Mississippi: NOT 'Acadia' But 'Mackinac' In Michigan.

  Click images to ENLARGE . Link to ' mackinacparks.com ' website.

'Amazon' 'Kindle Direct Publishing' (KDP) I Down -- Looks Like It Was 'Hacked'.

Click to ENLARGE .

'A Single Thread' By 'Tracy Chevalier' -- Quite The Book (Amazing Research), I Just Did NOT Like The Last 1.5 Chapters.

Click to ENLARGE . For 'Amazon' listing .