Skip to main content

Last Time '4th of July' Fell On A Saturday (As It Does This Year) -- 6 Years Ago.

 

4th of July on a Saturday is kind of neat.

A weekend, and YES most folks get Friday off, as a holiday, in lieu.

I like to know when such holidays fell in previous years.

In this case it was pretty easy. 6 years ago. That is COMMON given that we have 7 days in a week. So, that is orderly progression.

The 5 year gap prior to that was probably due to a LEAP YEAR. And then we go back to another 6 year gap.

<><><><>

Well, this year is the BIG 250th Anniversary.

So, I was curious about the prior one, i.e., 200th in 1976.

That was on a Sunday.

I remember 1976. Cool.

Happy 4th of July.

Cheers. 😇

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First National Park Established East Of The Mississippi: NOT 'Acadia' But 'Mackinac' In Michigan.

  Click images to ENLARGE . Link to ' mackinacparks.com ' website.

'Amazon' 'Kindle Direct Publishing' (KDP) I Down -- Looks Like It Was 'Hacked'.

Click to ENLARGE .

'A Single Thread' By 'Tracy Chevalier' -- Quite The Book (Amazing Research), I Just Did NOT Like The Last 1.5 Chapters.

Click to ENLARGE . For 'Amazon' listing .