Skip to main content

AI-Powered Interactive Robot That Can Speak NATIVE AMERICAN -- To Help Indigenous Youth Learn/Preserve.


Link to 'NPR' story.


➖➖➖➖➖


➖➖➖➖➖

I happened to hear the end of this story on 'NPR' this morning. I was captivated & blown away. Wow. I immediately understood what it was about, its great potential & IMPACT.

Can't wait to ask some local tribes whether they have also started using these robots.

This has to be a MUST for all the nations/tribes across the country.

I am excited.

This should be featured at all Pow-Wows. Wow!

Check out the YouTube videos (above). They tell the whole story -- beautifully.

Pass the word around. This is GREAT.

Made my day. Uplifting. Yes. Yes. Yes. Way to GO.

😁


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1,031 HITS On This Blog Today. NOT RIGHT. Something FISHY. 12 Times Greater Than Average.

Click to ENLARGE . From built-in site stats.

In A Quandary As To How I Should Address My Female 'Physician Assistant' (PA).

  Click to ENLARGE . From ' Google '.

The LATEST Catholic Saint, 'Carlos Acutis' -- Credited With Saving The Lives Of Others, BUT Could NOT Prolong HIS LIFE?

Click to ENLARGE . News snippets from ' Google News '.