'BigBoy', In Its Trans-Continental 'USA 250' Tour, Stops When Engineer 'SPOTS' iPhone In The Middle Of The Tracks.
![]() |
| Actual 'YouTube' below. |
➖➖➖➖➖➖
This came up as one of my 'YouTube' recommendations.
I am rather partial to the 'BigBoy' so I had to watch.
It does NOT make sense.
I have a number of questions:
- Just CANNOT, but CANNOT, see how the Engineer could have spotted a small iPhone in the middle of the tracks.
----
IF it had been laid on TOP of a track (like a coin) maybe the Engineer might have detected light reflecting off the screen.
----
Does the BigBog now have cameras in front?
----
Did someone call the Engineer to tell him to stop & have a look?
- Why STOP?
- Why, SUPPOSEDLY (per the guy who took the video) did the Engineer throw the book at the guy who left the iPhone in the middle of the tracks.
-----
It was NOT doing any harm.
-----
It could NOT do any harm. - This seems STUPID.
- Just seems OFFICIOUS. Shame. Not like HE doesn't get enough attention.
Not a good look.
😇

Comments
Post a Comment