![]() |
| Link to article in 'Tribal Business News'. |
It is but a start. Better than another kick in the teeth. This is, of course, nothing, mere bagatelle, to ALL the land that was taken from them.
This land deal was completed a month ago, i.e., June 22, 2026.
I was happy to read about it. I wanted to share it with you.
I like the Mi'kmaq. I have been associating with them for 4 years & so far, I have found them to be warm & DECENT folks (more than what I can say (alas) for the Passamaquoddy).
I hope to be with them again, in a few weeks, in 'Caribou', Maine, for their annual 'Mawiomi'. I will have to drive past the area in which this newly acquired land is. I am going to try & find it. I am sure I will meet people who can give me exact directions.
I will keep you posted.
My hearty CONGRATULATIONS to the (dear) Mi'kmaq. Way to go. Here is to a LOT MORE.
😇

Comments
Post a Comment