Skip to main content

My 'Mac Mini M4' Is Now At 'macOS 26.6'.


Update came across earlier this afternoon.

Rather than wait for 'them' to force it on me tonight, I bit the bullet, and opted to update right away.

It was DAMNED SLUGGISH.

After the DOWNLOAD nothing. It just sat there comatose. Dead. 

Just like Windows. Just like Microsoft.

Damn.

I moved to the Mac, 4 months ago, to get away from the Windows Update nightmare.

Now, Mac seems NO BETTER. I despair.

Damn.

Not Happy. Not impressed.

Don't see what people see in Macs.

I find Macs to be vastly inferior to Windows!

😡

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1,031 HITS On This Blog Today. NOT RIGHT. Something FISHY. 12 Times Greater Than Average.

Click to ENLARGE . From built-in site stats.

In A Quandary As To How I Should Address My Female 'Physician Assistant' (PA).

  Click to ENLARGE . From ' Google '.

The LATEST Catholic Saint, 'Carlos Acutis' -- Credited With Saving The Lives Of Others, BUT Could NOT Prolong HIS LIFE?

Click to ENLARGE . News snippets from ' Google News '.