Skip to main content

'Ordinary Angels', 2024 Movie Now On 'Netflix' -- Extraordinarily Powerful. Inspiring. Wow! I Was MOVED.

'IMDb.com' listing.

 

-- -- -- --

I am far from a sentimentalist. I am a jaded, cynical ol' bugger.

I am also not into ANY religion & I am not 'spiritual'. I do NOT believe in life after death. So, yes, there were parts in this movie that I could not, in anyway, relate. But, that is OK. I also don't believe in angels either, but do know that ordinary folks, like the lady in this movie, can act like an angel.

Yes, this in someway is a 'God movie' ... 'Bible movie'. But that didn't faze me.

Something about its description on 'Netflix' struck a chord. I knew I was going to like it. I did. I am so glad I watched it.

What made it SPECIAL & compelling was that it was BASED on a TRUE STORY -- from 1994.

The movie clips at the end confirmed that.

It was INSPIRING.

It was MOVING.

It was incredibly POWERFUL.

Wow!

I was awed & humbled.

Please try to watch it. It will be GOOD for YOU.

Thank you. 😇 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1,031 HITS On This Blog Today. NOT RIGHT. Something FISHY. 12 Times Greater Than Average.

Click to ENLARGE . From built-in site stats.

In A Quandary As To How I Should Address My Female 'Physician Assistant' (PA).

  Click to ENLARGE . From ' Google '.

The LATEST Catholic Saint, 'Carlos Acutis' -- Credited With Saving The Lives Of Others, BUT Could NOT Prolong HIS LIFE?

Click to ENLARGE . News snippets from ' Google News '.