Though, as some of you may know, I take at least 6 photos that I publish online each (& every day), I haven't used a real camera in over a year. The last time I used one was at my middle daughter's graduation because I wanted to use a real zoom lens in addition to the zoom on my (then) Pixel 9 Pro. I used both. Since then I haven't used one.
I have had this Monster Zoom Nikon for about 5 years. NOT my first Nikon COOLPIX Zoom. I had a couple smaller ones before this one. This was the BIGGEST ZOOM they built -- as far as I know.
I took it out a few days ago to take pictures of the Partial Lunar Eclipse. I took three pictures with it. I took about 6 with my phone, i.e., Pixel 10 Pro. The one from the phone were nearly as good. So much so I didn't bother even to download the images from the Nikon.
Today, I was going to take the battery out & store it away. Then I realized that it is just a waste. I am unlikely to use it.
So, I am sending it to 'B&H'. It is already boxed & labelled!
I am down to just one camera, a Fuji XS-20. I used to LOVE it. I haven't used it since June of last year. 😒

Comments
Post a Comment