Skip to main content

'One Night Of Queen' With 'Gary Mullen' Now Touring -- BEST 'Freddie Mercury' Impersonation EVER. MUST SEE.

Link to the official site for the tour.

I have seen a FEW 'Queen' tributes in the last few years. Nothing compares to Gary & his 'One Night Of Queen'. Nothing comes even CLOSE. Gary is in a class of his own.

I got to meet & chat with him after a show. I was 'working' the show so had backstage access -- though the performance was in a large tent. We connected given that I was also a Brit.

What is AMAZING is that he, in person, outside of character & costume, is nothing like what he is on stage! His appearance is very different. 

He has been doing it for a LONG TIME. I saw him 4 years ago!

I am NOT sure he can carry on doing this show for too much longer. It is physically very demanding & taxing ... & he is not getting any younger.

So, IF YOU CAN make a point to see him.

I am going to see him again. SMILE.

😇

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First National Park Established East Of The Mississippi: NOT 'Acadia' But 'Mackinac' In Michigan.

  Click images to ENLARGE . Link to ' mackinacparks.com ' website.

'Amazon' 'Kindle Direct Publishing' (KDP) I Down -- Looks Like It Was 'Hacked'.

Click to ENLARGE .

'A Single Thread' By 'Tracy Chevalier' -- Quite The Book (Amazing Research), I Just Did NOT Like The Last 1.5 Chapters.

Click to ENLARGE . For 'Amazon' listing .