Skip to main content

'B&H Photo' vs 'KEH' For Selling Used Camera Equipment -- They Are BOTH GOOD.

A few weeks ago I decided I needed to get rid of most of my REMAINING camera gear.

I just was NOT using them. Crazy to keep them, taking up space.

So, decided that I was just going to keep ONE camera, a 'Fuji XS-20', & two lenses for it -- a Super Zoom & a 'Fujinon' high-end portrait lens.

I was going to get rid of everything else.

➖➖➖➖

I ended up using BOTH 'B&H Photo' & 'KEH'.

They BOTH DELIVERED on their WORD. They were BOTH GOOD.

➖➖➖➖

I ended up selling my 'Nikon P950' to B&H.

I had 3 exotic, 'cheap' Fuji lenses, e.g., 'TTArtisan''. I sold those to KEH.

Why?

B&H offered slightly more for the P950.

B&H couldn't give me an ONLINE quote for those 'specialized' lenses. KEH did.

So, hence why ended up using BOTH.

➖➖➖➖

They BOTH PAID exactly what they said in their quotes. So, no issues there.

➖➖➖➖

To be fair B&H had the EASIER task. An IN-DEMAND camera.

KEH had a harder job.

➖➖➖➖

B&H, in New York, is pretty close to New Hampshire. 

KEH, in Georgia, is further away.

That made a BIG difference.

They BOTH used FedEx.

But, FedEx delivered to B&H the next morning.

With a weekend intervening it took FedEx 4 days to get my lenses to KEH.

That made a DIFFERENCE.

➖➖➖➖

B&H sells computer stuff. I am ALWAYS in need of computer stuff. So, with them I was HAPPY to ask for an electronic TRADE-IN.

That expedited things. They didn't have to pay me in 'cash'. Just an eGift Card.

It was pretty amazing BUT I got the eGift Card within 30 hours of dropping off the camera at FedEx.

Yes, the next day. I gushed about that.

➖➖➖➖

KEH took a week to evaluate my lenses. That is fair.

Then they sent me an offer. I refused the trade-in. I asked for money --> bank deposit.

Once I send them the bank info I had the money the next morning. So that was good too.

So, I am HAPPY with BOTH.

➖➖➖➖

One LAST thing to be brutally fair.

B&H's computer prices aren't the BEST. LoL. They are OK. So ....

But, I am still cool.

All worked out.

Thank YOU, B&H. Thank YOU, KEH.

😉


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First National Park Established East Of The Mississippi: NOT 'Acadia' But 'Mackinac' In Michigan.

  Click images to ENLARGE . Link to ' mackinacparks.com ' website.

'Amazon' 'Kindle Direct Publishing' (KDP) I Down -- Looks Like It Was 'Hacked'.

Click to ENLARGE .

'A Single Thread' By 'Tracy Chevalier' -- Quite The Book (Amazing Research), I Just Did NOT Like The Last 1.5 Chapters.

Click to ENLARGE . For 'Amazon' listing .