Skip to main content

'ClaimsHero' Sends Me A PERSONALIZED Mailer Re. 'Anthropic Copyright Settlement' Lawsuit.

 


Official settlement page (as far as I know):

https://secure.anthropiccopyrightsettlement.com/allocation

➖➖➖➖➖

Wow.

The money that must be at STAKE if 'ClaimsHero' can afford to send all of authors PERSONALIZED mailers.

Wow.

I have been dealing with the above (^^) listed Website.

They look the MOST LEGIT.

Appears that 'ClaimsHero' has NOT acted in the best interest of the authors.

I really don't know.

I AM NOT EXPECTING TO GET ANY PAYOUT!

I never did.

Seemed too good to be true.

But this mailer from 'ClaimsHero' floored me. THE COST.

To be fair, I think, months ago, it was 'ClaimsHero' that gave me a heads up that I might be part of the lawsuit. But, I don't think I was able to signup with them. That might have been a good thing. I don't really know.

I just wanted to tell you about this mailer. WOW. 😒

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First National Park Established East Of The Mississippi: NOT 'Acadia' But 'Mackinac' In Michigan.

  Click images to ENLARGE . Link to ' mackinacparks.com ' website.

'Amazon' 'Kindle Direct Publishing' (KDP) I Down -- Looks Like It Was 'Hacked'.

Click to ENLARGE .

'A Single Thread' By 'Tracy Chevalier' -- Quite The Book (Amazing Research), I Just Did NOT Like The Last 1.5 Chapters.

Click to ENLARGE . For 'Amazon' listing .