Skip to main content

'Eiffel Tower' Strike Re. Sexual Discrimination Totally Justified -- Shame On Management & The 'Hindus'!

News snippets from 'Google News'. 'Google' for more.

I couldn't believe my ears when I heard about this ...

Wow! In 2026, in France.

How stupid do you have to be. In this case, both sides -- the Tower Management & the Hindu group. Did they honestly think they could get away with it. Amazing.

You have to hand it to the ever audacious Indians for even daring to ask. But, very Indian. You can't blame them for trying. And they succeeded -- or so they thought. Cute. So, Indian (& I can speak, because I know them so, so well).

Can't believe the Management could have been that gullible, that stupid. What were they thinking? The crazy thing is that I am sure the female employees would have been willing to make allowances IF they were told the situation & asked to help with the solution. For example, I am sure that they might have agreed not to be in the tight elevators. NOT getting them involved was stupid. I am GLAD that they are being investigated.

I wanted to make sure YOU heard about it. Amazing. In 2026. Makes you think ... 😇

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Amazon' 'Kindle Direct Publishing' (KDP) I Down -- Looks Like It Was 'Hacked'.

Click to ENLARGE .

'A Single Thread' By 'Tracy Chevalier' -- Quite The Book (Amazing Research), I Just Did NOT Like The Last 1.5 Chapters.

Click to ENLARGE . For 'Amazon' listing .

The LATEST Catholic Saint, 'Carlos Acutis' -- Credited With Saving The Lives Of Others, BUT Could NOT Prolong HIS LIFE?

Click to ENLARGE . News snippets from ' Google News '.