![]() |
| 'guruge.com' .... |
I updated this graphic today. Updating it isn't easy. One of the harder tasks of publishing a new book -- i.e., updating this graphic. Today, I put it into a 'MS Word' table. Maybe that would help. I will have to add a new row when I publish the next book! That, fortunately, will NOT be this year. Two this year was enough.
The first 13 titles in this graphic are in chronological order. The rest aren't (partly because I can't remember).
I mention 'sole author' because I also co-authored a couple of books and was the named editor on a few more. I do NOT count those books. I only count the books that I wrote on MY OWN.
So, this is where we are today. 45 published books.
Not sure when the next book will be out. I think it will be an autobiography! Stay tuned.
😇

Comments
Post a Comment