'My Brilliant Career' (2026) -- Australian Miniseries On 'Netflix'. Not Sure Whether I Liked It Or NOT.
![]() |
| For 'IMDb.com' listing. |
➖➖➖➖➖
Yes, I did watch all of it, i.e., all six episodes. Yes. it was mildly compelling & quite entertaining.
OK, the real reason was that I was HOPING that it might be another 'A Place to Call Home' -- given that that was also an Aussie miniseries (from 2013-2018). Alas it wasn't. There were bits that showed promise but this series was not as 'thrilling'.
Ironically, or otherwise, both series featured male homosexuality. Wow! I know that us Brits like to make fun of the Aussies, BUT this was Australian made. So you have to believe that they must know what they are talking about.
It was well made, i.e., filmed & produced. Yes, quite entertaining but it never got me totally hooked.
Some of you will love it. That is for sure. I just couldn't make up my mind. I just wanted to let you know so that YOU could decide IF you so wanted.
All the best. Cheers. 😇

Comments
Post a Comment