Skip to main content

NIVIDIA's CEO 'Jensen Huang' Compromised His Credibility Today For A Short-Term Stock Pop.

'Jensen Huang' is now one of the RICHEST PEOPLE on Earth. 

So, like 'Elon' he can say or do whatever he wants -- & quite rightly the world has to take notice.

So, who am I, one of the poorest people on earth, to question Jensen Huang -- who to many is a GOD.

That adage 'IF you are so clever, why aren't you richer?' sure is TRUE. Jensen Huang is much, much cleverer that I. But cleverness is not the same as ethicality.

That is where I have an issue with Jensen Huang.

In the last 10 days he is kind of on his own -- ALBEIT with the MOST POWERFUL MAN on Earth -- that AI is not as dangerous as others claim it to be.

The 'Safety Platform' he introduced today is NOT a panacea.

It does NOT constrain ALL of AI. Only specific instances of AI, running on NIVIDIA GPU hardware.

His short-term TACTIC worked.

NVDA was one of the FEW stocks that were up today.

ALL the other SEMI stocks were down. NVDA was up just on Jensen Huang's pitch.

Not sour grapes by any means.

NIVIDIA & I are NO strangers. We go back 25+ years! Enough said.

Just letting you know what I think & feel. That is the purpose of a blog.

Thanks. Cheers. PAX. 😇


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First National Park Established East Of The Mississippi: NOT 'Acadia' But 'Mackinac' In Michigan.

  Click images to ENLARGE . Link to ' mackinacparks.com ' website.

'Amazon' 'Kindle Direct Publishing' (KDP) I Down -- Looks Like It Was 'Hacked'.

Click to ENLARGE .

'A Single Thread' By 'Tracy Chevalier' -- Quite The Book (Amazing Research), I Just Did NOT Like The Last 1.5 Chapters.

Click to ENLARGE . For 'Amazon' listing .