![]() |
| I do NOT want to provide any links. OK? |
The 'iX9 Max' they are pushing is a 'Geekom' 'IT13 Max' CLONE -- albeit with better cooling & less fan noise. Configs are IDENTICAL, as are the prices.
So, better cooling & less noise for the same price as the Geekom.
Seems to be too good to be true. That is my problem.
I have, for the last 3 years, kept an eye on mini-PCs.
I already have one -- the Geekom IT12.
I had never heard of VZMORE.
As is my wont I did a fair amount of 'Googling'.
Didn't like what I saw ....
Just letting YOU KNOW.
I hope they are real.
It would be nice to get an IT13 Max with better cooling/less noise for the same price.
I have contacted Geekom.
If I find out more, I will let you know. 😕

Comments
Post a Comment