Skip to main content

Drinking Way TOO MUCH Water Is NOT Good For You. I Was Drinking Too Much ... (Alas, Not Wine, BUT Water).

Supreme IRONY.

It doesn't get more ironical than this.

I HATE WATER. I hate water with a passion.

IF I had a choice, I would never drink a drop of water.

I got typhoid from bad water as a kid & nearly died. Plus, I hate the taste (or lack thereof) of water.

Up until 15 months ago I didn't drink too much water. Drank a LOT of coffee & wine instead.

Then doctors urged me to cut back on the wine & drink for water.

As my youngest daughter points out I never do things by half. I go overboard.

I never realized that you can drink TOO MUCH water. You can. It can kill you.

I should have got rather sick.

But I am too stupid to get sick! 

I should have had headaches. 

This weekend, I had a hunch. I did some research. BINGO. LoL.

I was DRINKING more than TWICE what I should given my weight. LoL.

I have cut back over the last couple of day.

😀


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First National Park Established East Of The Mississippi: NOT 'Acadia' But 'Mackinac' In Michigan.

  Click images to ENLARGE . Link to ' mackinacparks.com ' website.

'Amazon' 'Kindle Direct Publishing' (KDP) I Down -- Looks Like It Was 'Hacked'.

Click to ENLARGE .

The LATEST Catholic Saint, 'Carlos Acutis' -- Credited With Saving The Lives Of Others, BUT Could NOT Prolong HIS LIFE?

Click to ENLARGE . News snippets from ' Google News '.