Skip to main content

I Am So, So HAPPY That I Busted My Knee, Badly, 6-Years Ago, TODAY.

Click to ENLARGE.
February 28, 2019, is a SPECIAL DAY for me.

That was when my life changed, DRAMATICALLY, for the BETTER.

I busted my quadricep (quad) tendon that morning, slipping on ice & falling backwards, while shoveling snow.

I am so glad that that accident happened!

Though I was 'jogging' near daily at the time I had become a slob. At most I was doing around 12,000 steps a day & taking days off at will.

After the accident I promised myself that I will get fitter.

I have.

I have lost some weight though I could do with losing another 20lbs.

I now exercise daily -- without taking days off.

I am in so much better shape than I was prior to busting my knee -- 6-years ago, today.

I am glad it happened. Changed my life.

😇


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First National Park Established East Of The Mississippi: NOT 'Acadia' But 'Mackinac' In Michigan.

  Click images to ENLARGE . Link to ' mackinacparks.com ' website.

'Amazon' 'Kindle Direct Publishing' (KDP) I Down -- Looks Like It Was 'Hacked'.

Click to ENLARGE .

The LATEST Catholic Saint, 'Carlos Acutis' -- Credited With Saving The Lives Of Others, BUT Could NOT Prolong HIS LIFE?

Click to ENLARGE . News snippets from ' Google News '.