Skip to main content

'Bar Harbor', Maine ('Acadia') Police Has An Officer Named 'Cake'. How Neat Is That?

 

Click to ENLARGE. Link to 'MD Islander'. Link to 'Ancestry'.
As some of you may know I am fascinated by NAMES. Names catch my eye. I like to learn about names. I wrote a BOOK about the names of popes! So, whenever I see a name that I had not encountered before, & it is unusual, it gets my attention.

How neat is that? CAKE.

Appears that per the 2020 census there were 416 people in the U.S. with that name.

I hope I never get stopped in Bar Harbor by Officer Cake because I will, no doubt, start grinning which will get me into even more trouble. I hope I don't get stopped by ANY officer in Bar Harbor or anywhere else. I am too old for that.

I had to share this with you. Just happened to see it on Facebook.

😇




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First National Park Established East Of The Mississippi: NOT 'Acadia' But 'Mackinac' In Michigan.

  Click images to ENLARGE . Link to ' mackinacparks.com ' website.

'Amazon' 'Kindle Direct Publishing' (KDP) I Down -- Looks Like It Was 'Hacked'.

Click to ENLARGE .

The LATEST Catholic Saint, 'Carlos Acutis' -- Credited With Saving The Lives Of Others, BUT Could NOT Prolong HIS LIFE?

Click to ENLARGE . News snippets from ' Google News '.