Skip to main content

'Laconia', New Hampshire JOINS Cities Cancelling 2025 Multicultural Festivals.

Click to ENLARGE. Link to 'Laconia Daily Sun'. Other from 'Google News'.

About 6 weeks ago somebody told me that 'Concord', New Hampshire was considering cancelling their 2025 Multicultural Festival. I kind of didn't believe them. I had helped get the first one started in 2017.

I just couldn't see what the problem would be.

Then I saw tidbits here & there.

Then TODAY. BANG! 'Laconia' cancelling its Multicultural. Wow. They have been holding that since 2001 & I have been to at least 20 of them. Wow. A yearly tradition in September.

I think it is unnecessary.

But I am not qualified to talk.

I am just saddened.

Shame. Wow. 😒




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First National Park Established East Of The Mississippi: NOT 'Acadia' But 'Mackinac' In Michigan.

  Click images to ENLARGE . Link to ' mackinacparks.com ' website.

'Amazon' 'Kindle Direct Publishing' (KDP) I Down -- Looks Like It Was 'Hacked'.

Click to ENLARGE .

The LATEST Catholic Saint, 'Carlos Acutis' -- Credited With Saving The Lives Of Others, BUT Could NOT Prolong HIS LIFE?

Click to ENLARGE . News snippets from ' Google News '.