Skip to main content

Lobster Bait Bags Make Excellent Dryer Vent Covers.

Click to ENLARGE.

Our cover for the dryer vent fell off. It had been mickey-moused to begin with -- albeit not by I. I ordered a new cover and an adapter from 'Lowes'. I had them shipped & they are not scheduled to get here till Wednesday.

We have a LOT of squirrels & chipmunks -- BECAUSE we feed them, one way or another.

So there was a concern that a chipmunk or two might decide to explore the dryer vent.

Though we have a ton of MESH, in various sizes, as is always the case I just couldn't find any.

But then I found this lobster bait bag.

We have a lot of lobster trap paraphernalia about because we have family connections with Maine lobstering.

So I opted to use this bag as a temporary measure.

I don't think chipmunks will bother to try and eat through the rope. They have plenty of better food around.

So, that is what I am currently using. Wish me luck.

Do YOU have lobster bait bags in your garage? You really should.

😇

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First National Park Established East Of The Mississippi: NOT 'Acadia' But 'Mackinac' In Michigan.

  Click images to ENLARGE . Link to ' mackinacparks.com ' website.

'Amazon' 'Kindle Direct Publishing' (KDP) I Down -- Looks Like It Was 'Hacked'.

Click to ENLARGE .

The LATEST Catholic Saint, 'Carlos Acutis' -- Credited With Saving The Lives Of Others, BUT Could NOT Prolong HIS LIFE?

Click to ENLARGE . News snippets from ' Google News '.