Skip to main content

2nd Sign That YOU Have Become REAL OLD.

 


Link to my May 13, 2025 post.

<>  <> <>  <>  <>  <> <>  <> 

In May of last year I posted the 1st sign. The Pope is younger than you. Until then this had never happened to me. But, then, the new Pope was 2 years younger than me. BINGO. Strike 1.

This weekend, I discovered, PAINFULLY, sign number two.

I wanted to GROW a Bonsai tree from seed. I already have grown trees I have bought. But, wanted to grow my own.

I am TOO OLD! 

Takes 5 to 6 years. Wow. 

Doubt I will be around.

😇


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First National Park Established East Of The Mississippi: NOT 'Acadia' But 'Mackinac' In Michigan.

  Click images to ENLARGE . Link to ' mackinacparks.com ' website.

'Amazon' 'Kindle Direct Publishing' (KDP) I Down -- Looks Like It Was 'Hacked'.

Click to ENLARGE .

The LATEST Catholic Saint, 'Carlos Acutis' -- Credited With Saving The Lives Of Others, BUT Could NOT Prolong HIS LIFE?

Click to ENLARGE . News snippets from ' Google News '.